Monday, 25 July 2016

Summer Read The Girl On The Train

The Girl On The Train Summer Read
The Girl On The Train Summer Read
http://ift.tt/2aelzdR

My latest summer read The Girl On the Train, I've been meaning to read this one for quite a while.


So it didn't take me long at all to get through this one a few days, possibly my quickest read yet! 


A thoroughly enjoyable read, after the first couple of chapters the intrigue really kicked in and it was hard to put down. 


I found its characters much like Gone Girl more true to life than the glossy books I used to read an age ago, they all have conflicts and are twisted in there own ways, though not as twisted as I found the characters of Dark Places.  The main characters troubles with alcoholism made me frustrated but at the same time feel sorry for her, I highly recommend this read.