Saturday 13 March 2021

Free Polymer Clay Tutorial Spring Greens for Colour Mixing Recipe

 

Well I was hoping this weekend to get in the garden but its wet and windy outside.  Luckily for you its given me the opportunity to prepare and write this update for my new free polymer clay colour mixing recipe.

So here it is as promised in my previous Spring Colour Recipe Blog post where I introduced my new clay tutorials for Spring.  Pop on over to my website for the original blog post and links.

Free Polymer Clay Tutorial for Colour Mixing Recipes | Spring Greens

 

And if you've not used my tutorial for colour mixing before you can download my short guide here.


Polymer clay tutorial Spring green colour mixing recipe | How to Guide

You can find more of my polymer clay tutorials here to purchase.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your comments and views on my work, thank you