Tuesday 9 March 2021

New Polymer Clay Colour Mixing Tutorials for Spring

 

As I write its lovely and sunny outside, with a storm forecast for tomorrow! Well that Spring for you.

However its the perfect time to introduce our latest Polymer clay colour mixing tutorials with a Spring theme of course.

Polymer clay colour mixing recipe | PDF Tutorials

ALLIUM BLOOMS

Alliums have to be one of my favourite spring time flowers and I couldn't resist these soft purple shades.

 

Polymer Clay Colour Mixing Tutorial in PDF | Spring Florals

 SPRING FLORALS

A fresh spring mixture is the focus of this polymer clay tutorial, mixing a deep purple and green with softer colours.

Polymer clay colour mixing tutorial in PDF | Pastel Hues

 PASTEL HUES

Pastels are for me always a reminder of Spring and Easter and this colour mix is perfect.

 

Keep your eyes peeled for this tutorial coming soon which will be available free, i'm still working on the finishing touches but I'll add a link soon.

UPDATE 22/03/2021 Here's the link to our Spring Green polymer clay colour mixing tutorial 

Free Polymer clay colour mixing tutorial from Lottie of London

 

More blog posts that might interest you

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your comments and views on my work, thank you