Whatever you maybe be up to this Easter weekend how about a chance to win this lovely Bespoke Ribbon Necklace handcrafted by myself.
|Lilac Rose Ribbon Necklace by Lottie Of London|
As featured in an earlier blog post Creating a Handcrafted Item of Jewellery, I am now offering the chance to win this beautiful necklace worth £27.00. Handcrafted from polymer clay, each bead has been carefully applied with slices taken from my lilac millefiori rose cane and teamed with clay oblate beads in a deeper shade of purple.The necklace has been delicately wrapped in a white organza ribbon carefully curled around each bead and finished with silver plated findings and a trigger clasp.
The approx length of the necklace is 17 inches (+2 inches extender chain)
The approx polymer clay bead size 18mm
How To Enter
Simply complete ONE of the following below to enter our prize draw
- Like our Facebook page Lottie Of London Handcrafted Jewellery and Like/Share our Ribbon Necklace Post.
- Follow @Lottieoflondon on Twitter and Retweet our Competition Tweet or
- Follow this blog and leave a comment on this post below.
|Lilac Rose Ribbon Necklace|
Terms & Conditions
- This competition is open to UK residents only and postage and packing for this item is free.
- The competition closes on May 5th 2012 at midnight and the winner will be announced on May 6th 2012.
- The winner will be chosen at random and will be notified via twitter.
- The prize is non-transferable and there is no cash alternative for this competition.
Please visit my Etsy Store Lottie Of London for more Bespoke Handcrafted Jewellery.