Thank you to Knitnrun4sanity for nominating me, Knitnrun4sanity is a keen knitter, loves to crochet and run, though I don't quite think at the same time. A stay at home mother of 3 she likes to blog all about her gorgeous knitting and crochet projects with some everyday posts in between including one of my favourite topics running.
So I can now officially and proudly display my Beautiful Blogger Award
In order to accept my award I must now nominate 7 blogs that I myself enjoy and whom I think deserves to also be awarded with the title of The Beautiful Blogger. I am pretty new to blogging but have slowly been building up my blog reading list, so heres my favourite bloggers in no particular order, why not pop on over for a peek at there fabulous work.
- Free Spirit Designs I was recently introduced to this blog through CraftFest and her craft work is absolutely gorgeous .
- Claireabellemakes Has a fabulous blog all about her DIY craft makes and bakes.
- Handbags by Helen Blogs all about her wonderful handmade bags, I dare not show my mum for fear I may never get her off my computer.
- Skulls and Ponies A creative bloggger and lover of sewing, knitting and general makes, including some great posts on being an introvert as a crafter.
- Gris Bleu One of the very first blogs that introduced me to the art of polymer clay, Gris Bleu work with clay is truly amazing and I could only ever wish to achieve her level of skill.
- DivineChoice Creastions A fellow blogger from the CBUK crowd she writes a wonderful blog all about her adventures crafting.
- Cristalline Another polymer clayer whose work has been another inspiration, especially for her fantastic milefiori caning work.
And now its time to write 7 things about me hmm let me think...
- I spent most my life wanting to be a fashion designer, so I guess I've not strayed too far from the path.
- I am an on-line gamer and can be found battling for life in instances (aka dungeons)
- I am a bit of a geek, see above and a Buffy the Vampire Slayer fan, I'm not sorry :)
- I love to cross stitch (time permitting) in particular Mirabella's beautiful cross stitch designs
- I can be quite shy when meeting new people
- I've developed quite a big Irregular Choice shoe fetish, how can you not?
- I originally wanted to take up glass lampworking, but as i live in a flat it was impossible so took up polymer clay and I'm so glad I did.