Featured post

New Mandala Ring Dishes at Lottie Of London

Monday, 1 July 2013

Beaded Necklaces and Birthday Celebrations

Its been a busy week just gone as we celebrated my husbands birthday mid week and had a fantastic BBQ hosted by our wonderful friends, thank you Ciara of  My Fussy Eater for hosting a brilliant party and to our aunt Marisa for the brilliant birthday cake.

So not much crafting has been going on this end though I did get to finish off two seed bead necklaces I had previously started and their perfect for summer, here's a look.

A seed bead multi strand necklace in turquoise & orange by Lottie Of London
A seed bead multi strand necklace in turquoise & orange by Lottie Of London

A black, white & red seed bead plaited necklace by Lottie Of London
A black, white & red seed bead plaited necklace by Lottie Of London


I have so many beads left over from my stash I'm trying to make an effort to use them.  So for now its back to work, have a great week everyone.

 This post is part of Handmade Monday don't forget to check out more great crafter's over on Handmade Harbours Handmade Monday