Tuesday 31 December 2013

My year of 2013

My year of 2013 in pictures


Looking back over my pictures for 2013 I've had some great fun with family and friends from the Brighton marathon to hen do's, weddings and a great summer.

So plans for 2014 well some things have already been set in motion and its going to be a busy year on the personal front with my son heading off to university, my daughter starting secondary school and this in itself will bring some major decisions to be made in time.

Work wise I've already been creating a new collection featuring my Liberty of London ribbon beads which I hope to bring you pictures of in the new year.  Obviously I want to continue trying out new tutorials to further my claying skills and to expand on some of my more popular collections of last year.

Running wise I haven't signed up for any races yet but I have my list ready and I plan to go for some 5k & 10k races.  After the marathon this year I found that having no specific goals afterwards has meant that my running became rather sporadic and I want to be more focused for 2014 and work on my pace which smaller races should help with.

So Happy New Year everyone and see you in 2014!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your comments and views on my work, thank you