Wednesday 9 September 2015

New Polymer Clay Bird Brooch


New at Lottie of London my Polymer Clay Bird Brooch available now in my Etsy store, handmade using slices taken from my Kaleidoscope cane.

Turquoise Stud Earrings handmade using my polymer clay kaleidoscope cane
Turquoise Stud Earrings handmade using my polymer clay kaleidoscope cane 

Yes and I have also added some Stud Earrings, these are the first pieces to be added for my latest kaleidoscope cane, you can read more about it here

Polymer Clay Kaleidoscope Cane



Blast from the Past here's some more blog posts on my work with Kaleidoscope Canes

CraftArtEdu Review for Polymer Clay Tutorials Part 1

CraftArtEdu Polymer Clay Tutorial Part 2

My Kaleidoscope Cane Needs Something More




No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your comments and views on my work, thank you