Monday 5 September 2016

Playing with Polymer Clay this Weekend! Ring Dishes, Beads and More


This weekend I spent it entirely playing with the clay, weekends like this are so few and far between!

I created some new Ring Dishes, as seen above to replace my collection as they are proving very popular, I really enjoy experimenting with the inks to create different effects. 



I also created some new beads for a new Chunky Statement Necklace here


New Polymer clay beads for Autumn
New Polymer clay beads for Autumn

The colours are created from another colour mixing adventure, this time in more muted Autumn tones for the coming season.


I also had an order to complete for despatch my Leopard Print Statement Ring and created some new studs with a new cane I created recently.


Leopard Print Rings and Stud Earrings with my new cane



No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your comments and views on my work, thank you