Sunday 18 November 2012

Cupcake Charm Bracelet Commissions in Polymer Clay

I do love commissions, I recently got a commission for my Cupcakes and Tea Charm Bracelet previously made this summer.  My customer was searching for a cupcake bracelet as a gift and found a feature of my bracelet on the blog All Things Cupcake, the perfect place for cupcake lovers.

Here is the finished bracelet

Cupcakes & Tea Charm Bracelet Commission, handmade from polymer clay
Cupcakes & Tea Charm Bracelet Commission, handmade from polymer clay

Cupcakes & Tea Charm Bracelet Commission, handmade from polymer clay
Cupcakes & Tea Charm Bracelet Commission, handmade from polymer clay



 As you can see the charm bracelet also features a little penguin handmade also from polymer clay, as requested by my customer it adds a beautiful personal touch to his gift.

I think maybe a charm bracelet with more of these little penguins will be quite cute with a black and white theme.  Also making the cupcakes for this bracelet reminded me that I made quite a few different styles over the summer.

Polymer clay cupcake beads & charms
Polymer clay cupcake beads & charms


I have already put together a fuller style of charm bracelet, but I plan to make some more using up my cupcake stash, but also I will be selling some of the cupcakes as beads in my Etsy store.

Cupcake & Tea Charm Bracelet, handmade from polymer clay
Cupcake & Tea Charm Bracelet, handmade from polymer clay

Mint Choc Chip Cupcake Bead, handmade from polymer clay
Mint Choc Chip Cupcake Bead, handmade from polymer clay

I have now added my orignal Cupcake & Tea Charm Bracelet to my Etsy Store available as made to order you can find out more information here Lottie Of London Etsy Store.  If you would like the charm bracelet made in another colour please contact me via my Etsy store or through my blog and we can discuss you preferneces.

Cupcake Charm Bracelet - Pink Cupcakes & Tea Charm Bracelet Made to Order
Cupcake Charm Bracelet - Pink Cupcakes & Tea Charm Bracelet Made to Order


This post is part of Handmade Monday with Handmade Harbour

13 comments:

  1. what a gorgeous bracelet! i bet your customer is thrilled, i love the addition of the little penguin!

    your cupcakes all look so sweet and delicious :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a lovely bracelet. The little penguin is super cute and really finishes it off very nicely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your cup cakes look good enough to eat. Mr penguin is really cute and really adds a personality to the bracelet. Brilliant :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those charms are just gorgeous. I can see all sorts of possibilities with these. I love the cupcakes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun pretty bracelet in lovely colours. The penguin adds a special personal touch too.
    Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely bracelet. Commissions are so much fun as you know that you are producing something that is really wanted.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The colours are lovely. I love it when a customer requests something personal. The penguin is lovely.

    Jan x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awww those bracelets are gorgeous!! I love the penguin - my favourite creature! Simmi x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations on the commission. Custom commissions are always great, and it's nice to make someone exactly what they want as you know it will be special.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very yummy looking cupcakes. Shame they're not edible. Love the little penguin. Quite different and not would you would expect to see paired with cupcakes.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the pink and brown - it matches my blog so well!

    ReplyDelete
  12. That custom order is fab. Love the pink & brown and the penguin is soooo cute too - i wonder what the significance is. But lovely to have a personal touch

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your comments and views on my work, thank you