Monday 5 November 2012

New Fall Polymer Clay Jewellery

I'm Back! Well its been a pretty busy time, but with the majority of house decorating and my half marathon now behind me its back to work creating and blogging.

So here's a glimpse of some of my new creations, I wanted to create some simple pieces of jewellery incorporating some of the Pantone colours for Autumn/Winter 2012.


The colours I choose for these pieces are French Roast and Honey Gold perfect for Autumn.

Brown Beaded Leaf Necklace handmade from polymer clay
Brown Beaded Leaf Necklace handmade from polymer clay in Pantones French Roast & Honey Gold

Brown Beaded Leaf Necklace handmade from polymer clay in Pantones French Roast & Honey Gold
Brown Beaded Leaf Necklace handmade from polymer clay in Pantones French Roast & Honey Gold

Brown Beaded Leaf Bracelet Handmade from polymer clay in Pantones French Roast & Honey Gold
Brown Beaded Leaf Bracelet Handmade from polymer clay in Pantones French Roast & Honey Gold



Brown Leaf Earrings handmade from polymer Clay in Pantones French Roast & Honey Gold
Brown Leaf Earrings handmade from polymer Clay in Pantones French Roast & Honey Gold



These new pieces are now available in from my website Lottie Of London or for international buyers my Etsy Store

This post is part of Handmade Monday by  Handmade Harbour

6 comments:

  1. Ooh yum, very coffee and caramel (gorgeous!). See, I can make food associations even when there is no food. It's definitely lunchtime!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your jewellery. The colours are really nice and fits in with the autumn just right.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your work amazes me. Those leaf details are amazing. Like the colour choice too - very warm and cozy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love you compilation images, Can't wait to see more of the Pantone collection - there are some lovely colours there

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love those earthy tones... lovely and warming and perfect for this chilly weather! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous. The colours are beautiful, like lovely warming chocolate drinks. Perfect.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your comments and views on my work, thank you