Thursday 7 November 2013

Monochrome Polymer Clay

Black & white monochrome has been with us for the last couple of seasons and it doesn't look like its going anywhere anytime soon.

I've struggled to get into this Autumn/Winter's pantone colours, I'm just not feeling it so I've decided to go with the monochrome as its such a flexible combination whatever the season.

Heres my latest black and white polymer clay makes featuring my filigree designs...

Two Monochrome Filigree Pendants

Monochrome Filigree Elephant Pendant handmade from polymer clay by Lottie Of London
Monochrome Filigree Elephant Pendant handmade from polymer clay


Monochrome Filigree Elephant Tree handmade from polymer clay by Lottie Of London
Monochrome Filigree Tree Pendant handmade from polymer clay
And a selection of earrings and stud earrings

Monochrome Filigree earrings handmade from polymer clay by Lottie Of London
Monochrome Filigree earrings handmade from polymer clay


Monochrome Filigree Stud Earrings handmade from polymer clay by Lottie Of London
Monochrome Filigree Stud Earrings handmade from polymer clay


Monochrome Filigree earrings handmade from polymer clay By Lottie Of London
Monochrome Filigree Earrings handmade from polymer clay

So are you a lover of Monochrome?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your comments and views on my work, thank you