Wednesday 13 November 2013

Polymer Clay Millefiori Owls

Good Morning!

 A quick post to show you my latest Millefiori Owl Brooches


Pink Millefiori Owl Brooch made from polymer clay handmade by Lottie Of London
Pink Millefiori Owl Brooch made from polymer clay

I've had the idea for owl brooches for a while and kept playing around with ideas of how to make them, in the end it turned out to be quite a simple design.

Lilac Millefiori Owl Brooch made from polymer clay handmade by Lottie Of London
Lilac Millefiori Owl Brooch made from polymer clay
I have decorated there bodies with my millefiori flower canes for a floral effect and added a wings in a matching shade.

Copper Feathered Owl Brooch made from polymer clay handmade by Lottie Of London
Copper Feathered Owl Brooch made from polymer clay

This one I used some of my remaining feather cane and his my favorite as the cane was made with a mica shift clay he has polished up lovely.


Polymer Clay Owl Brooches handmade by Lottie Of London
Polymer Clay Owl Brooches handmade by Lottie Of London

So which owl takes your fancy?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your comments and views on my work, thank you