Sunday 29 January 2012

Things British

A selection of my bespoke jewellery is now available for sale at Things British, but for those not quite in the know I thought I'd tell you more about this wonderful store especially for UK crafters of handmade items.

Based in Kingly Court on Carnaby Street in the West End, Things British is a new idea to help British designer makers by providing an outlet for them to showcase, promote and sell there items.

The shop is full of wonderfully crafted items ranging from glass, jewellery, ceramics textiles and so much more from a wide range of UK designers from all over the UK not just London, whether full time part time or amateur the store rents shelf space from as little as £2.00 per day.  With no commission charges it is a fantastic platform in which to put yourself out there and get yourself and your craft recognised.

If you would like to find out more details about Things British and in particular how you can go about renting a shelf please Click Here.

So as I was saying my jewellery pieces are now available to view and purchase here is my shelf.

My selection is a mixture of pieces including some of my favourite designs but also a new selection of items I have crafted especially for the shop.

Available Now at Things British

Snowy Owl Themed Charm Bracelet


Midnight Tango Ribbon Necklace
Loves a Charm, Charm Bracelet
 If you have any questions with regards to my jewellery please feel free to email me.

To follow Things British facebook page Click Here

To follow Things British Blog & News Click Here

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your comments and views on my work, thank you