Wednesday 18 July 2012

Pantone Colours Fall 2012

Have you heard of Pantone?


I discovered Pantone last year, its a great resource for information on the latest colour trend predictions ranging from fashion, home, graphics and more.

Pantone predict the colours they think will be trending for upcoming seasons, now personally for me as a jewellery designer and a polymer clay artist this is a great resource of information to incorporate the upcoming seasons colours into my work and is perfect for colour mixing the wide range of colours available in polymer clay.


So here are Pantones colour predictions for fall 2012


Source: pantone.co.uk via Clare on Pinterest



With a passion for both fashion and colour I enjoy watching the seasons styles come into play throughout the coming months.

So what do you think of this Falls 2012 colour predictions?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your comments and views on my work, thank you